The 18 Conversations With God Concepts
for a Child's Understanding
1. We are all one.
2. God talks to everyone, all the time.
3. There’s enough.
4. There’s nothing you must do.
5. There is no such thing as Right and Wrong.
6. Love is all there is.
7. You decide how life feels.
8. You affect everyone.
9. There are three parts to you: Body, Mind, and Soul.
10. Every day you can start over. Who do you dream yourself to be today?
11. There is no such place as hell.
12. Death is the same as birth.
13. There are no good guys and no bad guys.
14. There is no such thing as failure.
15. The helpful way to make decisions is to ask: Will the decision work for me? Can I make it work? Can I keep doing it this way?
16. The wonderful ways to be are truthful, aware, and responsible.
17. God needs nothing from you.
18. Erasing the final three lies about life and setting ourselves free!
This “School in a Box” contains: a parenting book, Conversations with God for Parents, a 52-card set offering a CWG concept to discuss and explore each week, and two child-friendly, spiral-bound picture books, Bringing Joy To God! and Finding the Way to God and Yourself.
Our staff has worked closely with the artists and writers to ensure that these materials are based on What God Said, a book by Neale Donald Walsch (Penguin/Putnam – October 2013), to incorporate the 25 Core Messages of Conversations with God.
The Conversations with God for Parents book, written by Neale Donald Walsch, Laurie Lankins Farley and Emily A. Filmore will have both: Neale's understanding of parenting based on the messages of Conversations with God, and practical parenting and teaching strategies written by Emily and Laurie. This paradigm-shifting book will be your go-to resource for integrating the New Spirituality into your family life.
The 52 Card-set (7.25x9.25 in.) by Sherr Robertson – Beautiful, colorful, and engaging! With 52 concepts you can make this card-set last a whole year; studying and applying that week's concept throughout your daily travels of the week. Each concept is presented and explained in child-friendly language. These cards can be revisited with your children and teens for years (and generations) to come. Each year, as they grow, your children will understand the concepts more deeply. The sky is the limit on where your family will take the discussion. Work at your own pace as your children discover more about themselves, the world around them and their connection to God!
Bringing Joy to God! by Karin Volo – Joy is here to tell you all about God! This book introduces children to the concepts of Conversations with God in a sweet and simple conversation between your child and Joy. Through colorful illustrations Joy walks your child through some big ideas while having fun. This book is a great start to your family's dialogue about the 18 child-friendly concepts from Conversations with God.
Finding the Way to God and Yourself, by Kyle Watson – Vivid illustrations guide children through some of their most pressing questions about God, religion, spirituality and the purpose of life. It, too, will open doors to family discussions about your spirituality.